Thursday 4 October 2012

Furry Encounter.

Today I managed to to take my faux-fur coat on it's first proper outing...okay so it was only uni but still. After slowly easing into this coat, and being able to wear it comfortably and confidently I've now anchored my love for the faux beauty. Plus, it's so warm and snuggly, just what's needed when the chill is creeping upon us. 
dress Zara belt thrift shirt Burberry via charity shop coat Miss Selfridge via charity shop boots Primark rings Topshop and Boots bag The Bridge Company via charity shop nail varnish Barry M in Plum
What do you think? I think my search for the perfect winter coat is over before it even to began, now that's a success. How's your hunt going?

It's now officially the weekend for me *little party in my head* and I'm off to London to visit one of my bestests, very excited; days full of shopping, wine and laughter await. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
<3

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit, looks fab with your new coat! I have a jewellery giveaway on my blog, check it out

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit jackets gorgeous looks so warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a well put together outfit, I love the coat!! x

    Holly's Beauty Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, I love the way the checkered shirt toughens it up the outfit. :) I'm also lusting after your silver rings right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good! You definitely pull it off!xx
    http://with0utacare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Vogue mag peaking out of your bag! Your coat is fabulous, you can really pull of anything! You're very beautiful :) You have gained yourself a new follower!

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That faux fur coat is killer! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! And I was relieved that it's a faux fur! :)

    great blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post.
    I just started following your blog & i adore it.
    follow back?!
    please & thank you :)
    xoxo
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girly and edgy at the same time! I love it! I am happy to be your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oufff.. great ensemble.... my faux fur is still hanging in the closet, no chance whatsoever of wearing it with this weather in Bali..... good outfit post!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3