Rather chuffed that I have been awarded this 'Versatile Blog' award, thank you to the lovely Sophia for nominating me! So sweet.
This also gives you a little chance to get to know me a bit better too, so here are the rules;
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to you blog post
Here are some girls I have recently discovered, you all inspire me and have such readable blogs :)
- I own exactly 90 nail varnishes at this point in time, yep I counted a while back when I was extremely bored and sorting them out haha.
- Once, whilst at dinner with friends I set my hair alight on a candle whilst leaning over the table, it was awful! And smelt so horrid.
- One of my first fashion memories is rocking a hot pink pair of trousers with a skirt attached, with the platform trainers (spice girls-esque)
- I have a huge fear of metal tape measures and moths.
- My hands are tremendously wrinkly, worse than my boyfriend's Nan's. Fact.
- I have never been to Thorpe park, shocking? I think so.
- My favourite, nostalgic meal is fish fingers, pasta and beans. My dad would always make this for me, in fact for my last parents wrapped up all the ingredients for a laugh, they are just the sweetest.
Thanks again to Sophia !!!
On another note, the Garnier moisturiser I bought the other day in my min Boots haul, isn't just a sun kissed look...it's basically fake tan. And I have orange hands and patches everywhere. I am a fool. A patchy fool. Although, on a bright side, I paid £2.49 and will now use it like proper fake tan, thus getting a lovely even finish. And it smells nice!
Hope you lovelies are all dandy! Sam <3