Sunday 29 April 2012

Charity shop stars.

Hey all, hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I've been working non-stop boo! But I can't complain as I get to sleep in on a Monday, which just feels marvellous. 
Wanted to show you girls some charity shop bargains of the week, all though I must point out a few of these are my mums doing. She is THE ultimate bargain hunter, my shopping idol you could say haha.  Think this little haul ticks off a few key S/S 12 trends too.

Scarf Print
silky shirt no label
Cat Print
vest Motel originally 
Floral Pastels
bandeau Jolie originally
 Tassels
boots Shelley's originally
Tribal
trousers H&M originally
Forever a Staple.
jeans Topshop Moto originally
Each of these items of clothing cost no more than £4 each. I love charity shopping! Just proves that you can find on-trend things, you just have to rummage and ickle perhaps.
Waht do you think of my bargains? Which one's your favourite?
Definitely finding it hard to pick my favourite one.

Stay dandy <3 

10 comments:

  1. Love the scarf print shirt and the trousers! Such amazing finds, can't believe the prices!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good right? The trousers are so damn comfy too, bonus :) xx

      Delete
  2. Charity shopping is the actual best! Those jeans fit you perfectly too, obviously just meant to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think so! My beloved Jamie's ripped the other day so they are a perfect replacement xx

      Delete
  3. Woah, they cost under £4 each? They are all amazing pieces, my absolute favourite is the floral top xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Crazy right? I owe that little floral gem to my mum hehe, she's the best xx

      Delete
  4. Omg love the print blouse. Looks gorgeous on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shirt and boots!
    I've just awarded you the Sunshine Award on my blog, post should be up in a few mins :)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some real bargains! I love the floral top, it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment on my blog. And LOVE LOVE LOVE your finds, and £4 bargain, thats why I love charity shops.

    Mimi x

    http://prettybowslace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3