Thursday 26 April 2012

Better late than never.

Hey girls, thought I'd just share this bargain my mum picked up for me today in a charity. My mum is insanely good at finding a bargain, and whenever she goes scouring through the local shops she often comes knocking on my door with a little present. Best mum ever <3 
Anywho, so the bargain was a dress. A lovely, soft pink H&M dress, with a bird print. An extra added bonus nod to this season.  
The weekend just gone the boyfriend and I went to a christening, and I hadn't a clue what to wear. I  had to rush to get ready after work, and ended up looking like a gooseberry wearing flat ankle boots whilst everyone else was in heels and gorgeous dresses. THIS very dress is what I needed, simple yet softly sweet. It just came into my life four days too late. 

Have you ever had that situation before? A special event to attend, with 'absolutely nothing to wear', then days after finding the perfect outfit?
Darn it haha. Oh well, at least I know exactly what I'm wearing to my next christening invitation haha!
dress H&M via charity shop
daisy ring Fenwicks triangle ring Dorothy Perkins via sale gold nail varnish Barry M foli effect in gold pink  Fearne Cotton
Also a chance to show off two newbies to my ring collection, adore them both. Fenwick jewellery is surprisingly good, I always forget to look but when I do, I find something I must have. The prices are rather purse friendly too, the daisy was only £4.50, not too shabby.

Hope you are all dandy <3 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress. that happens to me all the time. I hate christenings and weddings. So hard to dress for.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never had the chance, hopefully I'll get lots more invites to work out the right stuff to wear haha!x

      Delete
  2. Great Dress ,you look cute :)

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3