Wednesday 25 April 2012

Candy Stripes

 Hello all :) I attempted to post this last night but my eyes would not allow me to sit in front of my laptop any longer, so here it is now. On this oh so dreary day, I've just finished work and now plan on doing nothing else for the rest of the afternoon, except possibly fetch some biscuits from Tesco for tea dunking. It's a plan.
Candy stripes are popping up here, there and everywhere on the highstreet, complimenting the sweet shop, fondant colours that are huge this season. So I was more than excited when I spotted this in a charity shop a few months ago, for just £3 I had to have it. Plus it's Topshop, always a bonus.
1.
Circus androgyny. Quite a sleek, smart night outfit. I have such a thing for bow ties at the moment. 
shirt Topshop via charity shop bow tie black ribbon trousers Zara wedges New Look clutch charity shop  
2.
Preppy day off. This coat is quite a staple of mine at the moment, it surprisingly goes with quite a lot, especially if I'm just slugging around all day.
vest H&M belt free with a Toppers dress coat Dorothy Perkins bag Forever 21 leggings Topshop shoes New Look
3.
Summer festival goer. Go away rain! I'm fed up of tights. 
jacket Zara necklace DIY shorts M&S belt charity shop boots Zara

Hope you enjoyed this 1,2,3...I'm off to buy an abundance of biscuits to munch on. Rainy days aren't all that bad really.

4 comments:

  1. I love number 3! Biscuits are the only thing that make rainy days!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These outfits are GENIUS! Love the circus androgyny especially..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3