Wednesday 15 February 2012

A Happy Valentine.

Yesterday was the day of all things love, and a day that I feel every girl secretly wants to look that extra bit pretty if you know what I mean? Yes, I fall for the hearts and pink cliché too, hmmph.
dress French Connection via charity shop cardigan Topshop belt a shop in Germany tights Miss Selfridge boots Zara
pearl Accessorize heart locket Angels boutique pear Past Times
(turns out they are all presents from friends too)
My boyfriend and I opted for the cinema, and then dinner. The film was great! But being the classy couple we are, take out pizza at home just sounded so much better, especially as it was buy one get on free haha. It was actually a perfect valentine's, especially as I wasn't really expecting much because Jack is an advocate of the day being a huge money making bore. Booooo!
So I was surprised when he turned up with these :)








I also tried to be lovingly thoughtful...my hair down because that's how Jack likes it the most, minimal make-up with a flick of eye liner because Jack likes that too, pink varnish because it's valentine's and everything should be pink because that's the colour Jack likes my nails and a plait to the side because plaits just seem romantic don't they?

Anywho, what did you all do on Valentine's? Thanks for reading, Stay dandy. Sam xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3