Saturday 4 August 2012

Shifty Sequins.

This creamy sequin number was the basis for my girls night out last night, after umming and awwwing over it on many previous nights out before I finally wore the charity shop find. Everything from the shape to the colour makes this my dreamy dress; muted sequins have been popping up all season and the colour keeps in theme with the under-the-sea pearly trend. The shiftiness kept me weary of too many black accessories as sixties, monochrome dress-up wasn't what us girls were going for, but I find the shape makes the dress much more wearable (given it's completely covered in sequins).
dress H&M via charity shop shoes Jasper Conran via chairty shop earrings Boots rings highstreet sales bag borrowed  New Loook
The only grumble I have is the length, so a trusty body con skirt underneath kept my dignity when I boogied on down, nothing out of the ordinary for H&M lengths though really, there bottoms always seem rather short don't they?
 The night with the gals was lovely, many of giggles. Definitely need more of those before the Summer is out! Hope all you girls our having a wonderful weekend and enjoying all the inspirational olympic tv!
<3

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Outfit :) can't believe you found that dress in a charity shop, great find! Love the accessories you've paired with it also :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I think everyone but me has charity shop luck aha. Your ring looks really cute, and your nails too! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look so pretty! i love that dress :)

    chlo @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my gawdd cannot believe this dress is from a charity shop!!! it's so lovely. you look gorge as usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charity shop buys are the absolute best, this is stunning on you! Love your nails too xx

    check out my outfit post if you have a second!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is lovely cant believe its from a charity shop!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, Please check my blog for more details :) x http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!:) Nice dress btw :) xx

    www.ellenlovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great charity shop find! The dress looks lovely on you

    Alice x
    http://theviewfromthemorning.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3