Wednesday 1 August 2012

Bootilust.

I know, I know. It's still summer and I should be lusting over the perfect pair of sandals or summer heels, but I'm afraid the autumnal boot collections are making an appearance and it's hard to contain my excitement. Ankle boots are, for me, the best shoe...comfortable, transeasonal and versatile. Luckily for me, AW12 looks like a big one for my old friends, with the western trend sticking around; cuban heels, studs and tassels galore.
studded Office, £70 Zara, £69.99 Kurt Geiger, £120
zipped Kurt Geiger, £150 Office, £80 Oasis, £68
tasselled Asos, £28 Asos, £85 Very.co.uk, £50
unusual Missguided, £14.99 River Island, £85 Zara, £119

The 'unusuals' are ones that I wouldn't normally go for, however there's something about these. For one, the ankle welly boots are just the perfect for this weather, and scream cuteness in the red. Secondly, the River Island JC-esque boots just seem so unique, the aztec print is what sways me yet I just don't get to wear heels enough to make use of this babies. Lastly, the Zara ones. These are way out my footwear comfort zone, BUT these have stolen my style heart haha. 
This list is going to come in handy for the next season, even if some of them are slightly out of my price range I shall use them as inspiration. Any of you guys excited about next season buys?


12 comments:

  1. I love the zipped ones, I'm in desperate need for a pair! I can't wait for winter so I can break out all of my boots aha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting so excited about a/w clothes already, especially ankle boots! The Office Nighthawks are my absolute dream boot but you've picked some lovely alternatives here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I better saving already, the new a/w collections are creeping in and I want all of it!xx

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I love ankle boots too - my favourites are definitely the two pairs from Zara! To be fair, we spend most of the 'summer' months in boots and warm clothes anyway, so they are a much better investment than a pair of sandals :)
    Mel xx

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a very good point mel! We <3 boots!xx

      Delete
  4. With the rubbish weather I can't wait for AW and get buying next season. Some boots are on my wish list.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love zipped boots! can't get enough :).
    I really like your blog, have followed 101 subscriber! :) congrats!
    I would love it if you could check out my blog too
    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! I shall check yours out for sure :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love ankle boots and these are all gorgeous, especially the zipped boots!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already bought a zipped pair in Topshop and fallen in love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog:) Love this! I have an obsession with boots, I actually saw a really nice pair of shoe boots in Primark which I may have to go back and buy! I'm definitely following you - great blog!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3