Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Sheer Floral Dress.

Hello, welcome to my weekly post 1,2,3 where I'll try and show you three ways of wearing one item of clothing. This week is a sheer floral dress from Debenhams, I know it's so cliche to adorn yourself with floral print in Spring, but I like it okay! Hehe. Plus, it is the first official day of Spring 2012 today.

1. 
Lady-like Fierce. As my good friend would say.
dress Debenhams shorts Topshop socks New Look shoes Next jacket Charity shop 
2.
Summer boho. I folded my dress in here as I thought it would look cute as a midi skirt that's longer at the back. Just add a waist belt to hold it up, it's a brilliant trick if you just want a temporary change!
top New Look belt Charity shop necklace Fenwick shoes New Look lipstick Barry M
 3.
Casual tea with Nan. Denim jacket is back in the with the staples for Summer already.
jacket boot fair scarf Dorothy Perkins leggings George at Asda belt Charity shop boots Zara socks Topman
I wore Barry M in Turquoise, Topshop Nails in Mint and 17 in Mint Choc Chip throughout, loving the mix of colours on my nails right now. 

Hope you enjoyed the post! Stay dandy as cotton candy <3 Sam

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually working on something quite similar to this for my blog...great minds think alike I guess...lol. Love the way you styled the sheer floral dress...I could see myself wearing it the first and second way.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how strange, I did it with the pink jeans last week accidentally and thought it may work as a weekly thing :) aww thanks, my fav is definitely the second one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3