Thursday 22 March 2012

If in doubt, wear stripes and lipstick.

 Last night was date night; dinner and le cinema. I didn't really feel like dressing up too much, and thought the lipstick was a good substitute. And like a majority of girls, stripes are my go-to when I just can't decide, these particular stripes are a recent charity shop bargain. I'm not really feeling the hot pants trend, but these little denim ones look great with tights, I wouldn't dare wear them without though. How do you feel about short shorts?
top Miss Selfridge via charity shop shorts Miss Selfridge belt Charity shop bag Charity shop necklace Boot fair lipstick Rimmel 
We went to see '21 Jump Street' , it's so good! And I'm developing a soft spot for Channing Tatum, after seeing both this film and 'The Vow'...shhh don't tell the boyfriend haha.

Stay dandy <3 Sam

3 comments:

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3