Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pink Fling.

Hey all. So I got paid over the weekend, and after a huge lack of spending recently went on a massive splurge. My heart sunk when I saw my bank balance yesterday. BUT it's okay, it's money well spent keep telling yourself that Sam.
  Today I thought I'd show off the star buy, high-waisted Kristen pink jeans from Topshop, most arguably one of the best places for jeans on the high street. Special offer, just £25!
Here's three ways I've worn them in (yep, haven't worn anything else the last few days).
1.
jacket Topshop via charity shop vest New Look jeans Topshop belt charity shop shoes  New Look necklace  Debenhams

scarf charity shop
This fishy print scarf is perfect for the fluro trend this Spring, it instantly adds life to any outfit. I may even be able to get away with saying it ticks off the underwater theme going on too.
Excuse my horrifically wrinkly hands.
yellow no17 in Lemon Sherbert orange Collection 2000 in Fruit Loop

 I had my eyes on these slipper loafers for a while now, I initially headed to New Look to buy the leopard print ones but everybody else had got there before. Being stubborn, I refused to leave without a pair of shoes because I barely ever buy new ones, this was one rare occasion where I really felt the need to. So I opted for these 'can wear with anything' ones, and as I was walking to the tills spotted some in the exact same style but electric blue. In the sale! Bonus. So I will most likely eventually end up with 3 pairs of the same shoes but different colour...do not judge me! My heart still lusts over leopard print <3
2.
denim jacket Warehouse via boot fair vest H&M bag charity shop
This straw bag is one of my all time favs, even though it's now falling apart! It's a summer staple of mine.

hair clip set of three, New Look3.
This outfit reminds me of those old school  chews, fruit salad?! Mmmm, they were yum. 
vest Miss Selfridge earrings New Look necklace Topshop
This one was very simple I know, but I think it would look quite cute with nude heels for a night out. Maybe. I'm probably just getting too carried away by the outfit looking like a sweet. Food is ALWAYS in my thoughts. Shameful haha.

Happy days people! Stay dandy <3 Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3