Thursday 8 March 2012

Floral Rock.

Got to love the mix of leather and floral print together, it adds the edge to an oh-so girly dress. I have to admit for someone who doesn't like wearing the same outfit over and over again, this is one of the exceptions. Excuse the laziness with the lack of new nail colour, but I adore this red.                          
dress Topshop jacket Topshop via charity shop bag Topshop Unique boots George at Asda scarf charity shop



bag Topshop Unique nail varnish No7  Starlet Stocking small ring charity shop big ring family pass-down

In other news, I have joined the iPhone army, I tried to resist the temptation, but the white 4s just looks to damn pretty, plus I couldn't wait to pick out cases for it, <3 accessories.  And with  the iPhone obsession comes the Instagram one, my apologies beforehand for the amount of food photos I will be taking haha. Food is just too good.



 Stay dandy as cotton candy, Sam <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3