Tuesday 5 February 2013

Hey Joni.

Finally, after attempting to get an outfit post up for the past few days I managed to spare time before university today without nosey people, awful weather or atrocious lighting getting in the way. Mind you this isn't perfect, and the wind was pretty determined to blow me away at a point. I think every blogger out there, including myself, is longing for summer days now, simply for the outfit snaps...some heat wouldn't go a miss either would it? Nevertheless we shouldn't be wishing our days away as my Nana would say, alas we must brave the last of winter, and just pretend for now. Enter trusty Ray Bans.
breton top Miss Selfridge jeans Topshop Joni's boots local boutique belt boyfriend's jacket Zara necklace New Look watch Urban Outfitters sunglasses Ray Ban Erika Style.
There's a few new naughty purchases amongst this black outfit, including the spikey, silver necklace which adds an edge to any top and the new Topshop jeans, Joni- super high waisted and tight. I chose the dark shade as they could be very versatile, worn in the day like above or for a night out with a pair of hot heels; this reasoning lead me to believe it was okay to spend money I shouldn't have. Totally worth it. Have you girls tried the new style? What do you think? For me Topper's jeans come up trumps amongst other highstreet brands, the range and fit is like no other and the price is pretty reasonable for a long lasting pair.

I'm off to attempt a work out in hope of a perfect summer body, a girl can dream right? Hope you are all well and THANK YOU so much to all my lovely new followers.

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit.
    I'm having such trouble with lighting lately but it completely works here - beautiful snaps!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this outfit, you look so cool!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit, you look great! I especially love those jeans and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, love the outfit, the lipstick really suits you :)
    Rosalie x
    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, love the lipstick and the Joni jeans on you! I tried them on in the light wash and couldn't decide if they made my thighs look too big or not..I will probably end up getting a pair though, cos like you say Toppers jeans are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definitely need to get my hands on some Joni jeans, they look so amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Jonis look sooo good on you! Also a massive fan of the boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Also, I would love it if you checked out my latest letter here http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2013/02/dear-keszeg-agnes.html

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  9. those high waisted trousers look amazing - great outfit! x

    http://allure-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace & stripes combo is lovely.

    now following on GFC - would be great to follow each other :)

    You can see my latest post here:

    Fashion Find - Mina UK on Lurchhoundloves.com

    Thanks :)

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this out fit, great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just did a post on the Joni jeans, I love them! I have the indigo pair but must get the black ones too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look AMAZING here! :) Love the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit, I would definitely wear it myself!
    In summer I'm going to purchase a Ray-ban too. I've been waiting so long for a decent pair of sunglasses.


    Xxx

    Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a total babe! Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3