Thursday 6 December 2012

Let the Festivities Begin.

Thought it was about time I spread some Christmas cheer on the blog, especially after I've spent the majority of the evening repeatedly singing 'Last Christmas' with my house mates haha. Can't.Get.It.Out.My.Head.
These are possibly one of the best things about Christmas, so so tasty. I always get excited when I spot these down the supermarket aisles each year.
Getting ready to decorate the house, someone thought it would be a great idea to stick baubles to the ceiling, I've now lost count of the amount of times they have fallen on my head.
Back at home my parents have got the Christmas mugs out, as well as the matching plates...too cute.
Carnaby Street decorations are pretty cool, not so sure about the marmite ones on Oxford Street though. It is British quirkiness at it's best though right?
Started to write my Christmas cards the other night, seems so old school nowadays with the internet taking over everything, but it's still the best way to get in the mood whilst 'All I Want for Christmas' is blasting from the stereo.
Enjoying plenty of cups of hot chocolate whilst snuggled up in my fur coat on the sofa, the only way to keep warm in this house.
Having a house shindig before we all go home for the holidays, crackers and wine a plenty.
Just absolutely had to watch Elf, and I'm forcing the boy to bring more festive films up this weekend, is it sad that I'm slightly excited about this?
The Christmas tree back home, which gets smaller the older I get *sob* (and not just because I'm getting taller haha)
Uni's attempt of Christmas spirit...it was rather heart-warming to hear the carolling though.
Our attempt of the Company DIY Christmas tree, it does look pretty nifty with all the lights turned off.
The best pick of Quality Street, this and the orange creme mmmm. Tins of sweets are also up there with the things that make Christmas right?

I still can't quite believe that it's this time of year again already, it's so crazy. Crazy good though.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these festive pics! Really getting me in the Christmassy mood :) also I live on sheppey near canterbury! following xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3