Sunday 12 August 2012

Sunshine Sequins.

Thought it was about time I got these babies out on the blog, do you like? These sequin shorts have been in my wardrobe since the January sales, a bargain find of my muma's (she's a bargain queen) and I've actually been able to wear them consistently throughout the year, be it on a night out or for a meal with the girls, however they do look an awful lot better bare legged than they do matched with tights. Thanks to sequins sticking around this SS12 they've been a very worthy sale find, with the muted sparkle keeping them sophisticated  rather than Christmas party-esque.
top Miss Selfridge via charity shop shorts M&S Limited Collection bag charity shop necklace Dorothy Perkins ring Bootfair sandals America sunglasses Raybans
I've just been wearing this outfit on strolls about town, as the top plays the sequins down for a day time look, everybody loves a good old breton top; a wardrobe necessity!

A big shoutout to all my lovely new follower by the way HELLO!!! <3

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing, such a statement piece :) I never find anything so impressive in the sales! You look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my breton top too, they are so versatile. Had no idea M+S could so such glam sequn shorts and THEN put them in the sale, great outfit :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love your shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The casualness of the top against the glam shorts. So gorgeous!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, cute shorts! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3