Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cut Backs.

So I'm making spending cut backs, it's rather necessary at the moment, therefore my latest charity shop haul isn't too big. But quality trumps quantity anywho right? And I'm pretty chuffed with these recent finds.
faux fur coat Miss Selfridge via charity shop
Introducing my new winter coat *drum roll please*. I'll be the first to admit this was a very daring purchase, when I tried it on I was in two minds; 'ooo my gosh I love it.' and 'Do you think I look like a yeti?!'But my mother was on hand to persuade me to get this furry cover up, as it was only £10!! I just simply couldn't let this one go, as I knew I'd be kicking myself come winter. Plus the boyf actually said he liked it, despite not being able to wear it around him as he's allergic haha, so this baby will be coming to uni with me. Here's hoping for a very chilly winter.
red scalloped vest Topshop via charity shop
This extremely popular vest shape is still going in Topper's, and yet to have owned one myself I thought I may as well for just £2. Especially in such a key colour for any a/w wardrobe. 
leather skirt old school New Look via charity shop
And finally, this little leather skirt. I'm slightly crushing over leather at the moment, so picked this up without any thought. Another autumnal investment that I  can see being a bit of a staple. Itching to wear it out all ready, so tomorrow may be the time.

Do you like my buys? I seem to be focusing on the upcoming season now, with coats and scarves and darker tones exciting me; but I still feel a little sad that bright, flowery summer is coming to an end.

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! You've found some great pieces xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you scored that fur coat for a tenner! Love the leather look skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality is all that counts. Love that skirt.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is such a lovely colour!
    And that coat...I would totally think I looked like a yeti, but you definitely dont! It looks so warm too :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In LOVE with the coat!
    Check out our blog maybe?
    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3