Wednesday 28 March 2012

A weekend away with Mum.

This post is so very delayed, apologies! The past few days have been complete chaos, fingers crossed that's all over now!
 I spent last weekend in Eastbourne with my mum, which was very lovely indeed. Not only was the weather great (yay bare legged for the first time this year) but the town had mass amounts of charity shops for us to rummage through. We got some bargains! And I also managed to get drunk with mum, which was strange experience haha. My mum's great, and I'm so happy that I treated her to this late mother's day present, because she is my frigging superwoman! 
Here's a few snapshots of the weekend. (I was particularly excited about the breakfast, I'm that cool haha.)


And here are goodies I found in the shops;
All charity shop purchases printed dress H&M tassled belt wanted one for ages  green purse thought it was quite a bright colour pop accessory scarf it's not real Hermes but scarf print is big this season black dress H&M
Thought these would look lovely in my little abode biscuits postcard Seaside shop lolly placemat Seaside shop ice cream soda mug Charity shop old weetabix tin so cool! Charity shop
What did you get up to other the weekend? It seems like a distant memory now doesn't it?! Whatever it was hope you enjoyed the sunshine!!! 
Keep dandy, Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you guys are too sweet! Lovely finds, too -- love the print on that dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the little foxes on it are cute as. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sugary sweet thoughts <3